Monday, August 4, 2014

A Bigfoot seen along the Hooper Bay beach?

This incredible freeze frame photo was taken from video footage shot by Bosco Olson Sr. of Hooper Bay on July 4th, 2014. The footage is of a Bigfoot on the beach salvaging a dead walrus. Above the creature is carrying a log to use to roll the walrus over.
As told by Bosco Olson, Sr.
On July 4, 2014, around 8:30 am, I rode down to the beach on my ATV below Hooper Bay to check for driftwood. Within 20 minutes or so, I got to the big rotten walrus that had beached earlier this spring on the southside of the Nuvuk Spit.
When I was about 300 yards or so away, I saw something bobbing up and down from each side of the super-sized walrus (probably due to the stomach being bloated). The walrus is decaying and rotting. The right arm bone is showing with the meat rolled down from being rotten. About five days earlier, I had seen a raven picking on the walrus and figured that was it until I got closer and realized it wasn’t a raven.
I stopped and spent a half-hour or more waiting to see what it was. Whatever it was, it stayed behind the walrus, with its head bobbing. Maybe it was bobbing its head to see over the walrus to see if I was still there, or maybe it was bobbing his head while it was eating the rotten meat from the walrus. But I could not tell what it was until it finally stood up.

Read the rest HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment