Thursday, February 19, 2015

Breaking News! Flying Disc [CRASH] Into Frozen Lake? Canada Military [UFO-Recovery] 2/19/2015


Could 1947 Just Have Happened Again? Reports Just Tonight! Original Correspondence As Follows Submitted To Thirdphaseofmoon! Quote Mark "Apparently a disc shaped craft was seen crashing through the ice on the lake, at least one person got photographic evidence but has since been detained by the Canadian military. UFO crash in rural Manitoba Canada: A UFO crash landed into a frozen lake within the last 24 hours on a Indian reservation in rural Manitoba.

NEW UPDATE - Flying Saucer CRASH Jackhead Military Base! 2/19/2015

Mark: 

"I have contact with a former resident of the reservation and their family still lives on the reservation and informed them about the situation this evening.

I have also been informed that nobody is allowed to leave or enter the reservation at this time and that the military has been going door to door talking with residents. They are telling the residents that they are conducting emergency training exercises, but there has been an extreme cold front in Manitoba over the last 2 days and it is extremely dangerous to spend time outdoors for any period.

The military has moved in all their equipment effectively blocking any view of what may have crashed into the water or what they are doing there, but I'm sure they are recovering the evidence.

I will get back in touch with in a few hours, I was told the name of the reservation but it was very long and hard to pronounce, I will get the exact spelling of the reservation in a few hours when I meet with my contact and I will forward any new information over."




No comments:

Post a Comment